Saturday, April 8

You know you're a redneck when...

Ok, so we're not rednecks. And we don't live in the country (no matter what my dad thinks). But we do live a little out there....a developing area that I still lovingly refer to as the "boonies", especially in comparison to our old neighborhood. Some things I've seen recently while driving around town:
-signs along the road that say "No hunting south of here" and "No jumping off bridge"
-some equestrians trotting along the side of a popular highway
-some kind of roadkill on almost every street
-Bob's Country Market, our general store that claims to sell "meats of distinction" (hopefully not related to the previous statement)
-at least 2 or 3 conveniently located seed stores
-Plants and Things, a treasure cove of lawn furniture and accessories (anything from 1' gnomes to 10' dinosaurs to place in your yard)

and more things left to discover...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a 12' dino for my yard (aka the street outside my apartment building). I also want to go to the meat market and see all the types of meat.
-Bliss

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home