Saturday, January 21

Song: Plumb "I can't do this"

So somehow I can't get the wireless router to work right and I can't use my laptop to go online. I have to walk ALL THE WAY downstairs to the family computer. hehe, not bad, but I like the way my laptop is all configured to my preferences and how it just seems more private. I can sit by myself in my room and type to my heart's content. Which usually doesn't mean much.
Anyway, I thought of kind of using this blog in a prayer sort of format. Or maybe I'll make another blog for that. I don't know. At any rate, I don't really feel like talking to God right now...even though He sees every word I'm typing just the same.

Well in that case...

God, I'm sorry I'm failing...I just sometimes don't want to take life anymore. And although friends are good, they cannot/should not compete with you. I know I've been putting them in your position, and that's unfair of me. And I know you love me more than they ever could. But, once in a while, I'd really like a hug. Someone to touch me, hold me, I don't care. And well, quite honestly, your physical presence left this earth a long time ago.

p.s. does anyone else find it ironic that "blog" is not a word in Blogger's spell check?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home