Thursday, February 9

here's the more later.

dude, i miss college life so much. i'm sitting here, talking to friends and surfing the web when i realize i have to get up and go to work 7 hours. and stay at work the next 8.5 hours. and go home only to repeat the process again and again and again. i guess school is kinda like that too, but at least you do different stuff in each class and have different classes different days. The not having homework thing is nice, but what i would do to be back at school again...i feel so purposeless back here. And I know you have a plan God, and a plan for me here, but that usually doesn't help stop my heart from aching. But even if I was at school, what would I do?? I don't really have any plans let alone a major to work toward. God, I feel so helpless...hopeless...hapless...

I don't blame you if you're tired of listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home