Tuesday, March 7

Cheerio.

so, i've been editing this up a bit to take out a couple entries I didn't want anymore and checking the rest of my settings. Even though nobody reads this, i gotta remind myself to be careful. Curse the wicked female emotions....sometimes.

Anyway, I've been thinking about future and life recently, and I'd love to dazzle with inspirational experiences or clever remarks but I'm not that type of person. All I can say is that working fulltime the last couple months has really opened my eyes to the real world. And sometimes the pain of the real world makes me crave for the "NWC bubble" that all the profs and more intuitional students were trying to convince us existed in the first place. Because the real world is so full of hurt and so empty of the God-like qualities we're trying to live for. And, maybe, that's why we're here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like wicked female emotions!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home