Sunday, August 31

I'd write a song, but I don't know the words

Some days I'm quite satisfied with myself, and some days I'm not. I'm sure this is not an unusual feeling for most people. Right now I find myself at the crossroads of both feelings, and I can't decide which one to go with. It's so hard to find that middle ground where you can accept where you're at yet still give yourself room to grow. It's especially hard when you keep messing up on the growing part.

People are confusing (I've learned this firsthand, being a person myself). I wish we wouldn't worry or care so much about how we are viewed, and instead just accept others as they are. We would be a lot more honest. We would be able to cure one of America's most prominent social problems: obsessive independence and lack of community. We would see other people as God sees them. We would be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home