Thursday, December 6

Prayer Request

Yeah, I know it's been a little while. The end of the semester has been rough to say the least, for a variety of reasons, which I won't get into now. But one thing I can say is that you should pray for my friend's dad, Tim. I honestly love that family and would seriously do anything for them, so it really hurt last night when I found out that their father was in the hospital with some breathing/chest problems. As of the current I hear he is doing better, all the more reason to pray that he will be able to completely heal and get out of the hospital soon. So yeah, I know how cliche it sounds but I don't know how to put it any other way: please keep the family in your prayers.

http://reachtj.blogspot.com/

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger madjon said...

So I haven't been checking anyone's blog for a few months now, but apparently you and katie check mine. Thanks for this entry, it means a lot.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home