Tuesday, July 1

I'm back from the dead.

This is an apology to myself for forgetting about my blog so long. Sorry, digital self. Oh well. Maybe if I keep at it someday I'll have readers and then I'll actually feel obliged to keep it up. heheh. Actually, I kind of like the idea of blogging even if it is only for me. It really helps me to write my thoughts down, even if they are silly.

I don't know if this is fortunate or not, but really nothing much has happened since my last post in November. Well, except my friend's dad is doing a LOT better...it was a miracle indeed! Thankfully they kept their blog updated much more than I did, so I'm sure anyone who's been checking the site knows that he is out of the hospital and doing much better. They're still posting prayer requests on there though, so I'm gonna try to keep up with that. Yeah, other than that....I've finished my 4th year of school (and still nowhere near graduating :-P), been in a wedding, made some new friends, and got a pedicure (for ME, that's pretty big). I've also decided to take a break off from school again, because I'm still not sure what I want to do and I haven't been really motivated to find any direction. Maybe after a couple more years in retail I'll be motivated again. :-P So mainly it's just been work, work, work. I am in a the MCA position now which just means I have a few more responsibilities and I've learned a little bit more about how things work in the retail sector. It's still not that bad, for now I'm okay just working in the shoe department. It was a year in June, and please forgive my clicheness, but man- does time fly! Come August, it will be my 3rd year living in the Cloud. Sheeesh.

Well, I gotta scoot out. Hopefully I'll be back sooner this time. The most exciting mail I've recieved this week: my second membership card for AARP. I love living with Grandma. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home