Friday, December 8

I need a quote board around here.

I miss the quote board my old roommate and I shared. It was pretty sweet. There haven't been as many good quotes in my life since I moved out (I miss you, roomie!!) but I still hear a few funny words here and there. The following were all addressed to or about me sometime this week:

"Ahh...I see we have one sadistic soul here." -my biology prof after I laughed at his hand granade joke

"I'm sorry, I forgot my girdle in the bathroom!" -My half-clothed grandma as I'm brushing my hair over the vanity

"Look daddy, another girl."- Little girl at the grocery store pointing to me
"No honey, that's a lady."-Her dad, probably trying to make me feel better

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

That's g-r-E-n-a-d-e, Miss Tingbald. You can do better than this. See me after class.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home