Tuesday, September 19

WARNING: Cliche entry ahead

WHY do I even look at facebook anymore?! I do it at the end of the day as almost a way to kick back and relax, but instead I am faced with:
1. Many people that I miss and can rarely see anymore.
2. The reminder that I still barely know anybody up here.
3. Overwelming amounts of new relationship statuses that make me dissatisfied with myself.
4. ...An addiction that wastes too much of my time...

yet, in some way I feel it is the only connection I have left between my friends back home....and I don't even use that opprotunity to communicate with them, just snoop in on their lives. I'm an awful friend sometimes. :-P With communication, at least. Anyway, enough of that rant. I'm still doing well but I don't feel like typing anymore. I guess rants are more fun to type, and now that I'm out of them, I'll go to bed. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

aawwww... Don't be dissatisfied with yourself. God has you where He wants you, and for a reason, Yo! He loves you sooooooooo much and will provide for you sufficiently, abundantly, magnificently, productively, efficiently, and in every other way imaginable. Hurrah!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home