Wednesday, September 6

SFSG.

So I wake up late, causually take a shower, and find Grandma in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Not a bad morning so far. I smell bacon, eggs and waffles- I was close enough. It was Grandma's version: Egg Beaters (made only with egg whites), fried ham (less fat than bacon) and Eggo toaster waffles (easier to make). It was still good though, and I complimented sweet little grandma on the meal. Then I'm off to classes, only 2 today. First I stop at an organization fair they're having and pick up some material on clubs and campus ministries. Campus Crusade for Christ gave me a free snow-cone. Both classes went well, and I'm excited for tomorrow, even though Thursday is my long day. I went to an InterVarsity (another campus ministry) event tonight and won a mug. Tomorrow they have something else in the evening I should be able to make it to. There's a lot of ministries on campus, so I guess you just hafta kind of pick one like you pick a church. InterVarsity has a lot of stuff happening right away though, and their usual meeting time is pretty convienent for me. We'll see what happens. SF, SG. So far, So good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

That's f-a-r-e, Miss Tingle-bald. I know you can do better. See me after class.

'Tis so good to hear of your interest in ministrage.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home