Monday, April 27

Cha-cha-cha!

Since I'm not going to school right now, I need to find other ways to relieve my procrastination needs. How about not going to bed? I really should be sleeping right now, because I work early tomorrow. But I can't bring myself to do it. Which maybe is okay, because as of recent I've been sleeping way too much. I guess I'm also still up 'cause I'm kinda excited, though I'm not really sure about what. I just found out that one of my high school friends who had been going out with this girl for a long time finally got engaged, so that makes me happy. Not like I don't have enough married friends, but I'm happy to celebrate with them. And while still dreaming about my future, I'm finally starting to realize how lucky I am to be single. Especially how it's kept me safe from all those unhealthy relationships that so many people get into these days. Most of my friends have great relationships, and I respect that. But I believe it is very easy to get caught in relationships that end up causing more trouble than they're worth. Just a quick thought. In other life stories, I went to a salsa dance Friday night and decided that dancing should be my new thing. I don't know how long it will last, but I'm definitely looking for somewhere to get lessons. Because Lord knows, I'm gonna need a lot of them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Roommate said...

Dancing? How great!! I wish I could learn with you. :P

I really admire your perspective on relationship, Kris. Your ability to see the positive side of something that frustrates you shows such maturity, and I'm proud of you!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home