Thursday, June 1

This one went to the market.

I like this one. Pig really reminds me of myself in this comic....
especially here.





Anyway, work is still nasty and God's mercy is still prevailing. Even though my current conditions haven't really changed, discovering the power behind God's grace has really lifted a burden off my chest. The hard part is going to be the process of continually thinking about grace in this way, so I don't fall back down the oh so familar and oh so easy path of doing it on my own. It still happens. But I'm reading a couple good books with a lot of stuff on the topic and conversing with someone who really knows what I'm talking about. I'm going to jot down some of the stuff I'm learning online so I can look back and remember and hopefully encourage anyone else who might care to read (which I discovered may be more people than I thought). But no matter who or how many are reading, I'm excited to soon list some of the wonders God's been bringing to my attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home